Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Heer SD NS68

Article about: My first helmet of the year arrived today and I need some opinions . Although I do collect them I'm not a real helmet guy so I'm not always sure what to look for. The helmet shows a lot of s

For further comparison my salty (you call yours heavily rusted haha!) M35 in a pretty dark original Apple Green.

Named Appelgreen M35 in rough condition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Heer SD NS68
    P
    Many

?

One last set of photo's while the sky is overcast...

M35 Heer SD NS68

M35 Heer SD NS68M35 Heer SD NS68

M35 Heer SD NS68M35 Heer SD NS68

?

Quote by Adravor View Post
    For further comparison my salty (you call yours heavily rusted haha!) M35 in a pretty dark original Apple Green.

Named Appelgreen M35 in rough condition
    Very nice! I suppose the only way for me to know for sure is to have a helmet guy examine it in hand. There is nothing like the experience of handling items you are very familiar with.

Thanks, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Very nice! I suppose the only way for me to know for sure is to have a helmet guy examine it in hand. There is nothing like the experience of handling items you are very familiar with.

Thanks, Al
    Defintely Aldo .... I think the first assesment I wrote there is correct. Its gray ....you just threw me when you said it looked Green in hand. Nice piece and congrats on yiour 1st aquisition of 2021! It will be a bit for me .... I overindulged last year we will dsay ...enjoy it.
    Z

?

Thanks for all the help ! I am very happy with it. Now I need a real DD apple green m35 to add to the collection.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thanks for all the help ! I am very happy with it. Now I need a real DD apple green m35 to add to the collection.
    Thats how it started w me as well. I got the repaint (link I sent earlier) than saw the green peeking out next to the decal and said "Hmm. maybe I should get a Greenie." But these have a charm all there own friend
    Z

?

I collect a little bit of everything but I can make room for one more helmet

M35 Heer SD NS68

M35 Heer SD NS68

M35 Heer SD NS68

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2