Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Identification

Article about: Good Morning, I have recently acquired this double decal M35 and was interested to hear peoples thoughts on the helmet. Particularly if it all looked genuine. Thank you for your assistance.

I’m saying ex Norway reissue.
    Original buy dyed liner, original repainted shell, split pins could be original but late war MSS44 ones( they have a very flat head) and the chinstrap (also dyed brown) could also be good.
    So it’s a bunch of messed with early original components.
    If it wasn’t too expensive you probably still got a decent deal, if you clean up chin strap and liner with acetone they could still be nice collectible items.
    Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Identification
    P
    Many

I agree with most posts above, probably a messed with norwegian reissue. An original shell (Pic of the Stamps would be interesting, i would suspect it to be a rather small sized shell, (maybe 60 or 62?)
    The liner seems original to me, a sadly dyed, but still fairly nice reinforced aluminium linerband. As for the Chinstrap more pictures are needed.
    Cant comment on the rivets, but i have never seen rivets like these, only conclusion would be checking then for stamps i guess, but i´m not sure if i would recommend that.

All in all, if it wasnt that expensive, it may have been an okay deal, as the part-value is not that low.

MAP
    ?

I'm with Frank. Good clear photos are needed with much higher resolution. Decal, chinstrap, rivets, liner, Maker/Lot #, etc. etc.

What photos we have can't be expanded. The liner to me looks like a single band aluminum, not reinforced...but can't really tell.

Either way, it appears from what little we can see that it cobbled together but not much more can be said.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Better pictures definitly needed, but i´m already pretty sure its a reinforced version.
    M35 Identification
    Atleast this section looks like it.

ADH
    ?

Thank you to you all for the feedback. Much appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Anthony

Quote by ADH View Post
    Thank you to you all for the feedback. Much appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    Anthony
    Thanks for the Thanks..... so many don't bother.
    Its refreshing to see.
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2