Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Legión Condor

Article about: Hello, I leave you an M35 Helmet brought by the Condor Legion to Spain during the Spanish civil war. Then it was reconditioned for the Spanish army and its interior changed. As you will see,

Default M35 Legión Condor

Hello, I leave you an M35 Helmet brought by the Condor Legion to Spain during the Spanish civil war. Then it was reconditioned for the Spanish army and its interior changed. As you will see, it preserves its Luftwaffe painting and remains of the two types of paint that were applied later. A Kaqui color and a green one, which looks great in the interior. It bears E.T. 64 and lot number 3123, belonging to those belonging to the troops that Hitler sent to Spain, not those who sent Franco. I hope you like it.
    M35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión CondorM35 Legión Condor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Legión Condor
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice. Early shell with the Gothic ET font.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Did you remove the paint to expose the markings?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Dont think he did Phil, the metal looks darkened with age. If freshly removed it would be probably shiny. Great helmet and nice piece of history!

I've never seen an ET with vents that big? .... these are humongous!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

No, the helmet already came with the markings uncovered. Surely they removed the painting of the Spanish army that he had on him and left the original.

?

Fellas, forgive me for bringing up an old post. Would an M35 marked ET64 and 3327 be part of the Condor Legion delivery? I may have one and never knew it.
    Thank you!!!
    Dave

Ya conteste a David via email, ya que me escribio a mi correo electrónico.

?

I have another relic coming soon, Juan. Seller said it's marked ET6 and 3122. It seems to be lost in transit but if I get it, I'll post some pics!

?

I believe the lot numbers were between 2900-3200