Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet

Article about: I have had this for a little while now in my collection. It was a lot of firsts for me at the time. My first DD, first Luftwaffe and first Quist. This is a M35, like said before by Quist wit

Quote by Koreenium View Post
    I'm making 3D models and WWII German equipment is my big interest so not only I would like to make fairly accurate 3D model of M35 stahlhelm but I also want to 3D print one for myself.

Regards,
    Karl
    What size helmet do you want measured ? 64cm,66,68 ? Or does it not matter ? These measurements are the circumference of the inner shell to install the correct size liner.
    The lengths & widths will differ depending on the helmet size obviously.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by real steel View Post
    What size helmet do you want measured ? 64cm,66,68 ? Or does it not matter ? These measurements are the circumference of the inner shell to install the correct size liner.
    The lengths & widths will differ depending on the helmet size obviously.
    I am looking measurements for size 64 helmet because I found what seems to be an original drawing of M35 size 64 helmet with measurements but it only shows it from the side. So I am basically missing the width. I can scale it up afterwards as needed.

Regards,
    Karl

Okay, my measurements will be in inches, not CM. You will have to convert.

I'm making 3D models and WWII German equipment is my big interest so not only I would like to make fairly accurate 3D model of M35 stahlhelm but I also want to 3D print one for myself.

Regards,
    Karl
    This I would like to see, please post if you make one. It would be great to see the process and the completed and unpainted helmet!
    nick

Hope these help. Need other pics or angles, let me know. This is an M35 size 64.

Rather than nauseate members showing my ugly fingers, had my beautiful wife hold the ruler. Her hands are nicer than mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet   M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet  

M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet   M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet  

M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet   M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet  

M35 Q64 #1384 DD Luftwaffe Helmet  

Okay, my measurements will be in inches, not CM. You will have to convert.
    Not a problem. I really appreciate your help, thank you!

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    This I would like to see, please post if you make one. It would be great to see the process and the completed and unpainted helmet!
    nick
    I will do that, but it will take a month or two before I get to print it as I don't have the printer at this moment.

Regards,
    Karl

Hope these help. Need other pics or angles, let me know. This is an M35 size 64.

Rather than nauseate members showing my ugly fingers, had my beautiful wife hold the ruler. Her hands are nicer than mine
    Thank you very much!

And your wife is beatiful!

Regards,
    Karl

Sorry I didn't get you the measurements...I wasn't at home

Thank you very much!

And your wife is beatiful!

Regards,
    Karl
    Thanks Karl. Funny thing, she knows more about German helmets than many collectors. Got her trained, so when I drop, she will be in control of my collection

Quote by IMegaSquirt View Post
    Sorry I didn't get you the measurements...I wasn't at home
    No worries. I didn't expect someone to respond this fast anyway.
    Also sorry for hijacking your thread.

Thanks Karl. Funny thing, she knows more about German helmets than many collectors. Got her trained, so when I drop, she will be in control of my collection
    It's definitely great to be in a relationship with someone with who you share same or similar interest.

Regards,
    Karl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2