Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet

Article about: Hi guys can I please get your thoughts on this. To me it looks ok. Although I am not an expert on these. And am sea unable to look through my books. As always appreciate your thoughts and ti

?

Default M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet

Hi guys can I please get your thoughts on this. To me it looks ok. Although I am not an expert on these. And am sea unable to look through my books. As always appreciate your thoughts and time. M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet   M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet  

M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet   M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet  

M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet   M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Q M35 police helmets (according to Ken N's books) were only made in 1936. Furthermore the lot nu
    mber should be between 2800 and 2900 range. Can you please give the lot number

So far the helmet, liner, strap look good to me. But not sure about the decal. Do you have a close up? Can't really be sure from these photos and am myself not very strong on Police decals.

I would guess that the name "Doug Foster" which is on the leather and the shell is the name of the Allied soldier who brought it home.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for reply Map I have asked for more photos and lot number. Never had a polizei helmet in hand. So definitely not an expert.

?

Couple more pics. Lot number 2902. I have a list with Q66 double decal polizei lot numbers 2904. Only question Ihave is party shield looks rounded on left hand side? My eyes are not the best and cannot tell if missing the edge? IM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei HelmetM35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Q66 Double Decal Polizei Helmet  

The decals look fine to me. Jim G.