Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 camouflage?

Article about: Hello Forum, What do you think about this camo? All Opinions and comments greatly appreciated! Regards, Adravor

Default M40 camouflage?

Hello Forum,

What do you think about this camo? All Opinions and comments greatly appreciated!

Regards,
    Adravor

M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?M40 camouflage?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 camouflage?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Can't put my finger on it. But I'm not getting a good vibe from it. Liner is odd as well. Happy if others disagree.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I’m with Michael on this one aswell, it looks like it’s been rubbed with sandpaper or something and the liner looks to have a real reddish colour to it.

I'm also unsure on this one for the same reasons as above. It is possible it has been artificially aged - scrubbed down and then left for rust to form.
    A difficult one to judge.

nick

Diff to judge indeed. The dull patina on this one seems legit as well as the untouched inside. But there is something odd to the outside. The decal hunting though is enough to turn me off from this one. Damn noob collectors
    Z

IMO the Helmet seem to be a Norway reissue, because the colour seem to be the same and the red shine of the liner
    The Decalhunting real eleminated its touch

BR
    Bavarian