Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!

Article about: Hey all! This one simply blows my mind. A single decal M40 that had a whitewash, then was hand painted over with the classic DAK pinkish/tan camo. If only helmets could talk, I bet this one

Default M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!

Hey all!

I got this one a few weeks ago.

This simply blows my mind. A single decal M40 that had a whitewash, then was hand painted over with the classic DAK pinkish/tan camo.

If only helmets could talk, I bet this one would have an interesting story.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!   M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!  

M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!   M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!  

M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!   M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 EF62 Former Whitewash Pink/Tan DAK SD Heer Helmet!
    P
    Many

?

Look like Giorgio's pictures. Anything is possible in during a global conflict during wartime, including Korean nationals captured on D-Day.
    Regards,
    John

Hey relicz!

Yes, these are Giorgio's photos, I got it from him. I havn't gotten around to taking pictures of the helmet myself, I've barely been home to even enjoy it. It's always interesting to see helmets with different camos and paint schemes.

MAP
    ?

Never seen a winter camo then over painted with DAK pink. From these photos it does have a pink hue to it.

Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)