Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!

Article about: Hey all! It's been a very long time since my last post on here. It's crazy to think that it's been five years. I hope everyone has been well! I wanted to show you guys a couple of DAK helmet

Default M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!

Hey all!

It's been a very long time since my last post on here. It's crazy to think that it's been five years. I hope everyone has been well!

I wanted to show you guys a couple of DAK helmets I have bought within the past year for my personal collection.

Starting with the best of the two, a solid tan/pink M40. I love this helmet so much because in some lighting it's tan, and in my room it has such a decent pink hue it's incredible.

The helmet is all original and completely untouched, and I bought it from Giorgio aka ITALIANWARFRONT. He's a great guy, and I always love making deals with him.

Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!   M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!  

M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!   M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!  

Last edited by IHaveTrueGrit; 05-14-2024 at 04:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!
    P
    Many

Lovely DaK , really nice.

Better photos of the pink hue in my room!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!   M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!  

?

A lovely example, love the decal ghosting!
    Regards,
    John

Quote by IHaveTrueGrit View Post
    Better photos of the pink hue in my room!
    I believe you, but still looks tan in the photos .....( on my screen at least )

Does it look like my DAK kanister?

M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet! M40 ET64 Heer DAK helmet!
    Last edited by Danmark; 05-15-2024 at 04:22 AM. Reason: kcant spel
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hey Danmark,

I wish the colors in the photos showed up like they do on my phone and in person. In certain lights, it certainly has a pink hue. In my opinion, there's no question it's a DAK and not just a tropical tan. I do wish however a true "Pinky" would come up for sale, as pink is actually my favorite color.

Sell me your canister! Lol.

MAP
    ?

Great helmet! Congrats

Some pink DAK helmets really stand out but in my experience most are hard to photograph to capture the pink. Probably due to the mixture of pink and tan. I do think I can see some pink undertones in yours

Here is my Pinky. While more pink than yours, even mine can appear to be more tan under certain lighting conditions. But when placed next to only tan helmets (see photo in link) you can clearly see it's a true DAK helmets

M40 SE64 Luft Pink DAK
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hey Map,

Killer top-shelf helmet! In certain lighting, mine almost looks like yours, just slightly less pink. It is very hard to capture in photos, but it's also tough because the photographs I took look pink to me but once I upload them here they don't appear like they do in my camera roll.

Thank you for sharing yours! Maybe some day you can sell it to me.

Occasionally you’ll see a camo helmet that looks original within the first few seconds of laying your eyes on it - and this is one of them. A super example. As MAP said, hard to photograph the pink and probably takes some experimenting, and perhaps lower light levels!?

Andy
    Last edited by AndyM35; 05-15-2024 at 05:25 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by IHaveTrueGrit View Post

Thank you for sharing yours! Maybe some day you can sell it to me.
    Get in line The waiting list is long LoL

I think you can see the pink better in this photo

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast