Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please

Article about: Hey Folks, Saw this helmet for sale, and was wondering if everything seemed correct on it. As I am not skilled in the area of decals and such, I thought it would be wise to ask you guys for

Default M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please

Hey Folks,

Saw this helmet for sale, and was wondering if everything seemed correct on it. As I am not skilled in the area of decals and such, I thought it would be wise to ask you guys for advice before I considered purchasing

Thanks a ton!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please   M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please  

M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please   M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ET64 Heer Helmet - Opinions Please
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks more like an M35 to me. But maybe just my eyes.

Certainly not an ET decal. But given the photos and condition I can't figure out what decal maker it is.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It is a nice one , it is one of those completely repainted reissues with Mettner and Burger decal
    Reissued Heer Helmets – German Helmet Vault

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you folks for your insight onto the helmet!!

Thanks again.

Definitely an M35 as MAP said. A nice one to add to the collection!
    Andy