Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M40 Heer Camo I picked up at the last fair

Article about: Here's a nice used camo I picked up at a fair in Holland a couple of week ago. I saw it , wanted it , walked around and could not leave without it. It's an NS62 - D178 with a yes ! 1939 date

Well it looks like another forum member has left, this place is falling to pieces!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer Camo I picked up at the last fair
    P
    Many

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Well it looks like another forum member has left, this place is falling to pieces!!!!!
    Morning Gunny, i must admit that i have considered "knocking it on the head", not because of anything said by anyone, we are on the whole a great bunch of lads. I am however sick of seeing multiple spam adds every time i switch the forum on in the morning. I used to report them, but still they keep coming with no sign of it ending and this has been going on for months!! Leon.

A very nice helmet indeed.

I would prefer just to talk about that, so let's do that.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hey Guys, the helmet has rust on it hey!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I am however sick of seeing multiple spam adds every time i switch the forum on in the morning. I used to report them, but still they keep coming with no sign of it ending and this has been going on for months!! Leon.
    I don't see any of this 'spamming' on the other two forums I use (GMIC & GWF), so what is so different about WRF that makes this problem so prevalent?

One look combat killer! It is very hard to walk by these gems at shows and not reach into the wallet! Great pick up! Jim G.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3