Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 luftwaffe green/red camo

Article about: I guess Camos are having a moment right now (haha. Dunno why I keep saying that). Here’s a new one. Its a nice Luft M40 with 2 Colors - Green and Brick Red. The base blue of the Luft creat

Well done!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 luftwaffe green/red camo
    P
    Many

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Awesome Dan. And I guess driving was extremely dangerous business .... especially later in the war. Park on side of the road (if they had time), grab helmet, run for cover and duck into the woods. Thanks for posting it
    Z
    yes... if they weren't being ambushed from said woods by partisans.
    Very nice helmet.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Well done!
    Thanks Jim. A simple one. But my First Camo
    Z

?

I love seeing untouched (un-messed with, un-cleaned, ect) examples in any configuration. This one being a camo, with such a great patina is awesome, sweet find Zach.
    Regards,
    John

Congratulations Zach. I like these subtle toned camos. Really nice patina on this one.

Andy

What a beautiful looking Camo Zach everything i like about helmets is all in this perfect example your certainly the "man of the moment" displaying some serious quality steel bud..........

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Congratulations Zach. I like these subtle toned camos. Really nice patina on this one.

Andy
    Thanks Andy .... original pics were very very dark. But I saw that it may be a really good one in person and I lucked out
    Z

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    What a beautiful looking Camo Zach everything i like about helmets is all in this perfect example your certainly the "man of the moment" displaying some serious quality steel bud..........
    Jake - Thanks brother. This one turned out to be a good one .... I really really like the look of it. 2020 was the year of the KM Helmet for me. 2021 has been the M1 year (mainly USN) . I like them equally as much too. I only do WWII German and US Helmets. Just the way I collect. I got 1 more stuck in customs to show you. Thanks for the nice comments and I am on Patrol for you as well for the rare AB!
    Z

Cheers Buddy I know your do your best.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2