Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Quist polizei steel helmet

Article about: I proudly present my recent purchase : a M40 polizei Quist steel helmet. Without chinstrap but good enough to present here I think. According to the book 'the helmets of the Third Reich' Qui

Default M40 Quist polizei steel helmet

I proudly present my recent purchase : a M40 polizei Quist steel helmet. Without chinstrap but good enough to present here I think.
    According to the book 'the helmets of the Third Reich' Quist M40 police helmets are probably the most commonly encountered. This particular polizei decal I hadn't seen yet, but found on a Quist M40 in the same book.
    Even the anatomy of the feet of the eagle looks ok : 3 toes each feet in front (parrot : 2 toes in front)
    Took a picture with cell phone and steady hand of polizei decal to look for the 'silver pulver' and looks ok for me, although I can not compare with the pictures of the silver pulver at high magnification with usb microscope on Frank's website (because I do not have one yet).
    Thanks for the comments...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Quist polizei steel helmet   M40 Quist polizei steel helmet  

M40 Quist polizei steel helmet   M40 Quist polizei steel helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Quist polizei steel helmet
    P
    Many

forgot this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Quist polizei steel helmet  

All good. Nice one. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Looks like a nice one. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice find, congrats.