Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 Russian Use??

Article about: Hello All, I hope you have been well in whatever part of our world you are reading this from! I spotted this today and am in talks with the seller to get some more and better pcitures along

Quote by Midwest Picker View Post
    MAP, I'm with you. Without getting into the nuts and bolts (pun intended), the screw situation is just too much for me after all. I would have been more apt toward buying it, but I don't appreciate being lied to. Nothing like a good ole' Russian Motorcycle M42. Thank you for the guidance on this one and warm wishes to you and yours!
    Hi, that's the way to view it, as soon as the Russian bull started i "switched off", no point in wasting your time with a seller who would be more at home writing fiction novels ( after a very close proof check for errors ). Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Russian Use??
    P
    Many

I think the screws would remove from the air vents OK, but this is basically a relic so $100 would be appropriate. I suppose the remains of the decal are quite nice.
    TBH, I wouldn't purchase though based on his advert - he talks a lot of hot air and then tries to claim it is worth $300 so you would be getting a really good deal. He should just be honest in his description, use better grammar and post good pictures to start with. Let the helmet sell itself, and at a fair price.
    Nick

Quote by MAP View Post
    Story is bogus. His grammar is terrible and it's not pushing 90 years. Closer to 80...LoL

Is there a liner? More and clear photos are needed. If helmet and decal is original but missing a liner, $100 is fine

And it's an M42

Edit: David beat me to the punch. I forgot to hit "send"
    Yeah sure you did !! I think you are a "Parrot Poster" !! (LOL). I finally got the joy of calling someone that !!
    D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2