Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Stahlhelm der Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello all, Happy new year to all!! I’m looking to buy my first wwii stahlhelm and very excited for it. I found one on Facebook market place for \\$680 + shipping. I looked some on the intern

Default M40 Stahlhelm der Luftwaffe

Hello all, Happy new year to all!!

I’m looking to buy my first wwii stahlhelm and very excited for it. I found one on Facebook market place for $680 + shipping. I looked some on the internet and on the forum, but I’m still not sure if it’s good or not. Id appreciate any help you can provide to determine if it’s an authentic WWII or a reproduction and if it’s worth the price. I’ll be happy to get more pictures if needed.

Thank you so much in advance

M40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der LuftwaffeM40 Stahlhelm der Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Stahlhelm der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

In my opinion it’s completely original and a good medium to large size. Wait to hear from other collectors before you leap in! PY.

I would definitely ask for a good decal close up before you buy it. I do not see the expected shadows in the wings.

Thank you. Is this one not good? I’ve asked for another picture.

M40 Stahlhelm der Luftwaffe

MAP
    ?

I'm with Frank on this one. While everything does look kosher from afar, looking at the decal closer does show the anomalies that Frank is talking about.

Is it a misprint? Or fake? Not sure. My gut is saying misprint but without having it in hand I can't really say

Also, while unrelated, looks like there is sticker "glue" residue on the outside of the helmet to the left and right of the Swaz.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I asked for the pictures several times but no response. Thank you very much everyone.