Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 2 tone camo for review.

Article about: Hello I would like to sk for opinions on this 2/3 tone subtle camo M42. It’s an ET66 lot number 1645. The paint in places seems to show possibly sand mixed into it and is a mix of tan, dar

Default M42 2 tone camo for review.

Hello

I would like to sk for opinions on this 2/3 tone subtle camo M42. It’s an ET66 lot number 1645. The paint in places seems to show possibly sand mixed into it and is a mix of tan, dark green and a lighter green. Lot number database shows it being either a single decal Luftwaffe or a single decal Heer. No decal that I can see but possibly a shadow where a Luftwaffe eagle has been removed and also some small white flecks that may be left over from a decal being removed. Liner and drawstring Original but I don’t think this liner is original to the shell and also possibly treated? Also posted to another forum with no feedback as yet. Pictures taken in two types of light to hopefully show the colour as best as possible. Thanks to all in advance

Best regards
    John M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 2 tone camo for review.
    P
    Many

M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.M42 2 tone camo for review.Pictures in natural light.

M42 2 tone camo for review. possible decal remnants? To my eyes it looks like something was originally there.

M42 2 tone camo for review. it looks like they might have originally been something there.

Looking at the second picture above, I don’t think these are decal remnants because they appear to be on top of the green paint and also away from the decal area. Looks to be a line below the vent where something maybe ones was there or maybe just the way the paint is applied, I’m am not sure.