Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 Afrika - pile of sh@t or

Article about: I - sadly - belong to a FB group - and the level of knowledge on there is astounding - 99% of them are a bunch of F'tards - This helmet was posted by a member who supposedly has over 200 hel

Thumbs up

Quote by MAP View Post
    Don't know what you guys are seeing but I love it. Looks fantastic to me. ....
    Is it for sale????
    Hmmm......if only it were signed 'E. Rommel' I'd be up for it.......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Afrika - pile of sh@t or
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I'm a member of a couple FB groups , always good for a laugh .

It's makes me appreciate this fine Forum , friendly and professional atmosphere .

I agree, helmet is not good, re the palm tree motif, show me just one original photo of a helmet in use in north Africa, that shows the palm tree
    motif painted onto a combat helmet, I have never seen one, the palm tree on a helmet is a post-war myth for mine.....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I agree, helmet is not good, re the palm tree motif, show me just one original photo of a helmet in use in north Africa, that shows the palm tree
    motif painted onto a combat helmet, I have never seen one, the palm tree on a helmet is a post-war myth for mine.....
    I have only seen it on period photos of vehicles Bob. Nothing else...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I experimented with a fb as well. The comparison is apples and oranges. No contest.

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I experimented with a fb as well. The comparison is apples and oranges. No contest.
    I think it is more primate and human.....
    Last edited by MAP; 01-31-2017 at 04:17 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I prefer this higher level of intelligence over Face Book..I get a heartier laugh and the mindless drama is more positive.

M42 Afrika - pile of sh@t or
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Is that you in the middle Moe...I mean Larry?

Hey Ned, believe it or not you have a following across the pond. I so enjoy your colorful responses. What a hoot.
    thanks for every one.

Burt in Oregon

(for MAP's post) a palm tree on a door truck.
    aghs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Afrika - pile of sh@t or  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2