Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?

Article about: Hello, good afternoon. I've come across this M42 helmet that caught my attention. It seems to be in good condition, with decals, interior, and markings. Everything appears original to me, bu

Default M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?

Hello, good afternoon. I've come across this M42 helmet that caught my attention. It seems to be in good condition, with decals, interior, and markings. Everything appears original to me, but since I'm not an expert and there are very good reproductions out there, I wanted to ask for your opinion. According to the seller, it's from the Kriegsmarine. I would like to know if the interior is original. Looking forward to your responses, thank you. Regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?   M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?  

M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?   M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 helmet from Kriegsmarine original?
    P
    Many

Nothing is original apart from the shell, you don’t want to buy this unless you are into re-enacting.

Sad to hear that, thanks for your response Blackdog, I was hoping it was original. I would have totally missed it, it's a good reproduction. At least the shell is original but I won't buy it, I'm not involved in re-enacting, just collecting.

Regards,