Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

M42 helmet (opinions)

Article about: So recently I’ve found this helmet which isn’t in the best shape but to me has a lot of character and tells a story so before I decide to buy I want to get it vetted by you guys. It’s a CKL

Give me the keys to the house upstate & it's yours

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 helmet (opinions)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Give me the keys to the house upstate & it's yours
    Hmmm....tempting.

How about an open invitation. BBQ/beer and night time camp fires with toasted marshmallows and whiskey included. You even get to ride the tractor and ATV's
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I will make it a point to get there this summer. Sister is close by. No reason on earth I can't visit. We will talk
    D.

MAP
    ?

M42 helmet (opinions)

M42 helmet (opinions)

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

They make & sell that Genesse cream ale up there, I can't get it where I live. Best thing outside of Belgium beer. I just want to sit & look at the mountains & drink a 12 pack in like 3-4 hours. Of course...will have a helmet or two with me. I never travel without one.

Sorry Giants for jacking your thread. Just having some fun
    D.

TWS
    ?

Nice warehouse queen there David!

Just busting your chops. That is an unreal specimen! Gorgeous.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    They make & sell that Genesse cream ale up there, I can't get it where I live. Best thing outside of Belgium beer. I just want to sit & look at the mountains & drink a 12 pack in like 3-4 hours. Of course...will have a helmet or two with me. I never travel without one.

Sorry Giants for jacking your thread. Just having some fun
    D.
    You can accidentally leave a helmet behind.

And yes plenty of Genesse up there. I'm sure we have a case or two down the basement

No you didn’t jack anything I enjoy reading through the comments it makes my night. we are all like neighbors lol.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Hmmm....tempting.

How about an open invitation. BBQ/beer and night time camp fires with toasted marshmallows and whiskey included. You even get to ride the tractor and ATV's

I wanna take your tractors for a spin too :-) How many rides will my silver KVK get me?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Christian K View Post
    I wanna take your tractors for a spin too :-) How many rides will my silver KVK get me?
    As many as you want......I'll even teach you to use the backhoe, brush hog and bucket loader with the Piranha Tooth bar!

Did you ever read Tom Sawyer and how he got his friends to paint the fence? Before you realize it you will have cut the hay, cleared some fields of overgrowth and dug a few holes for replanting some trees) while I'm cheering you on while sitting in the shade sipping a Genesee beer with David

M42 helmet (opinions)

M42 helmet (opinions)
    Last edited by MAP; 01-12-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast