Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 NSKK good decal ??

Article about: Hello friends, I need your help .... what do you think of this M42 NSKK ??? Regards Dirk

Quote by M38 View Post
    My gut feeling on the is - no. But as already stated, better photos are needed to make a proper decision. The one thing I do like is the heavy lacquer over the decal which you seem to see sometimes on these. What is going on with the swastika? Is it removed or just blotted out in the photo? A bit of an odd color on the paint is curious as well. Reserving judgment on this one.

Cheers,
    Terry
    Terry , i agree that the generous lacquer application is for us collectors a positive point. On the other hand a few days ago someone send me photos of a RAD with a Heer decal underneath (also as we like to see) that turned out to be fake. I had to look hard at that one too. So there are fakers that seem to want to go the extra mile.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42  NSKK good decal ??
    P
    Many

?

Got pictures today ..... than now I don't like the eagle at all anymore ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42  NSKK good decal ??   M42  NSKK good decal ??  

Horrible photos still but I do not like it. Was not convinced at first but these put me over the edge,.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Frank, I think the decals a repro. Jim G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2