Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 Wehrmacht Helmet with M31 Bread Bag Strap

Article about: Hello, I noticed this Helmet on emedals recently. Found it interesting, however not sure what to think about the Bread Bag Strap. Just looking for a second opinion, the pictures don't do alo

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I've bought from them once and all was fine. I have read over the years of people identifying fakes (helmets and medals) on their site, advising them of it and the items don't get taken down so make of that what you will.

Before buying my Spanish Cross with swords privately I was perusing their stock of the same award and it struck me that for such a relatively scarce award, Emedals sure seemed to have a good number available for sale...not proof of trickery by any means but it had me thinking...

Attachment 1069848
    As I recall, we had a bit of a "ding dong" with one of the proprietors' of e-medals on this very forum a couple of years back. We called out several of their "genuine German cammo helmets" that were clearly not original cammo's in any sense even from a distant glance. He promised to remove them from their site, but alas, they stayed and we never heard from him on here again! Just proves they are happy to take anyone for a mug if it serves their pocket well. But as ever BUYER BEWARE! Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Wehrmacht Helmet with M31 Bread Bag Strap
    P
    Many

Yup, I remember that incident. Sure stank to high heaven and I haven't been back to their site since.

Is it still the same management running the business. ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2