Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet

Article about: I don’t think I have posted this one before. It is a DD Police helmet. The medium weight bulged vent shell has no stamps. It’s complete with an intact size 57 liner and a somewhat worn,

Default Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet

I don’t think I have posted this one before. It is a DD Police helmet. The medium weight bulged vent shell has no stamps. It’s complete with an intact size 57 liner and a somewhat worn, but original to the piece carbine clip chinstrap. The National Shield is in good shape. The Adler has taken some unfortunate hits, but I think the Luftschutz stencil in the dome and the multiple names on the leather and the apron more than make up for that liability. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet  

Last edited by helmet2id; 04-11-2021 at 01:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Here are the interior shots.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet   Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet  

Medium Weight Bulged Vent Double Decal Police Helmet  

?

That sure is an interesting Helm.
    Great been there condition.
    Would there be a number designation for this model??

Semper Fi
    Phil

M38
    ?

I like it Jim. There is plenty left of the Police decal to satisfy most of us. I especially like the green painted lightweights.

Cheers,
    Terry

Thank you gentlemen. Phil, I think these are classified as M34 medium weight shells. Jim G.

Fascinating piece Jim.

MAP
    ?

Quote by M38 View Post
    I like it Jim. There is plenty left of the Police decal to satisfy most of us. I especially like the green painted lightweights.

Cheers,
    Terry
    I would agree. Great color, love the markings and the names as well.

Nice helmet Jim!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I love these helmet types Jim , I always had a problem with the M34 medium weight designation as M34 always seems to throw them together with the saltshakers.
    These helmets are more military than the civic ones salt shaker ones.

A lovely example Jim. The LS stenciled adds to it as a very nice extra