Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mint M35 NS60 #81 DD Combat Police Reissue

Article about: Another resent eBay find. A very Mint...but very small M35 DD Combat Police Reissue Helmet. If you look at the pictures you can see the outline of the old decals underneath the reissued deca

True, all though this is the only 60 that I have come across since I've been collecting. They are just as rare as the larger sizes without all of the hype as most collectors prefer not to buy them. To me the size doesn't matter (no pun intended) but the quality and character of the piece!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint M35 NS60 #81 DD Combat Police Reissue
    P
    Many

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I must be looking in the wrong places on ebay!! That's a fine Polizei M35, well done. Leon.
    Me too - all I see these days is crapola!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Is the M42 factory sprayed brown? Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Is the M42 factory sprayed brown? Jim G.
    Yes the m42 is a factory brown helmet. It was featured in the book "Late war helmets of the third Reich thale" by Brian Ice and I actually bought the helmet from Brian himself. I made a thread on it way back when. I got out of the hobby for a few years and sold all of my helmets back in 2018. The waf member that I sold it to no longer has an active account, so there is no telling wear it ended up. It is one of many that I wish I had never sold. Here's the link to the thread and better pics.

Brown M42 Helmet ckl66 #3506

I have a factory brown M42 as well - as does Terry, who calls these the "poor man's FHH!" I think they are pretty cool! Jim G.

?

Nice to see that particular helmet again.
    Thale used the colour in the factory well beyond that lot number.
    Here's two photos from an ex Czech? M42 I stripped a couple of years ago.
    Brown paint was factory applied to the full interior with paint drips into the dome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint M35 NS60 #81 DD Combat Police Reissue   Mint M35 NS60 #81 DD Combat Police Reissue  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2