Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My long wanted M40 SD Heer

Article about: Hi guys, I just wanted to show you my long wanted M40 SD Heer in quite good condition. M40´s are my favorite and I have been looking for such one for some time (at the right price too), This

Default My long wanted M40 SD Heer

Hi guys,

I just wanted to show you my long wanted M40 SD Heer in quite good condition.
    M40´s are my favorite and I have been looking for such one for some time (at the right price too), This one I came across together with a bunch of other 3rd Reich stuff. Even though it is just a standard piece, its by far the nicest in my collection. Kind of the corner stone to build from
    It is a Q64 Lot 8043.
    Apart from a few minor scratches and wear along the edge, it is in perfect condition.
    it has a very nice and sharp ink stamp inside the dome too.
    It was picked up in Denmark 1945 , by the guy who sold it to me ! It has never been in a collection.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

MFG
    Marc
    My long wanted M40 SD HeerMy long wanted M40 SD HeerMy long wanted M40 SD HeerMy long wanted M40 SD HeerMy long wanted M40 SD HeerMy long wanted M40 SD Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My long wanted M40 SD Heer
    P
    Many

Sweet

Congrats!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice and certainly a Helmet from which you can build the rest of the collection on,well done its in superb overall condition,most would like to own this one,thanks for sharing...............

?

Mighty nice from top to bottom
    It's probably still gonna be a while, but I am still waiting for my first M40 Heer.
    You have kicked a goal as far as i could be concerned Marc!

Brad.

A very nice, clean example Marc. They do not get much better than that one, well worth the wait. Leon.

4md
    ?

Very nice example of a Q M40, the liner is excellent, I'd be chuffed with this one in my collection,

Paul

Your seller took good care of it over the last 70 years ( seeing that he must have been a youth )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Yes, he was born 1928 !

great M40 heer & a Quist!! man such a great looking Stahlhelm,,i love the texture on this one,.& nice photos also,cheers

si