Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My M40 Single decal Q64

Article about: I really love this helmet it was my first helmet I purchased and this is what has caused me to be addicted to helmets. Only problem is now I am always broke can't stop Wish I could read the

Default My M40 Single decal Q64

I really love this helmet it was my first helmet I purchased and this is what has caused me to be addicted to helmets.
    Only problem is now I am always broke can't stop Wish I could read the name inside. Hope you like.

My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64My M40 Single decal Q64

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M40 Single decal Q64
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks like a keeper to me. Excellent condition with light wear and even some info on the liner. Is that a Feldpost number?

Also has the requisite white closet scuff marks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yea his unit information I think. Also I always wondered what are the white scuff marks from ?

MAP
    ?

The inlaid burled wood table ain't to shabby either!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

I forgot to add, this helmet has an ET style decal and not your typical Q Bigfoot.

These are sometimes found on Q M40 helmets. The theory being that Q had a supply problem for a bit with their house decal

haha thanks the table fold out to a card table.
    Wow that's cool to know about the decal. That makes it even more interesting I am fascinated by all WW2.
    I laughed a lot when I saw your quote "My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them" This is now my fear also

MAP
    ?

Quote by happychicken View Post
    haha thanks the table fold out to a card table.
    Wow that's cool to know about the decal. That makes it even more interesting I am fascinated by all WW2.
    I laughed a lot when I saw your quote "My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them" This is now my fear also
    Important to study up as having a decal from one maker on another makers helmet is very often a red flag. Personally I can't remember all these details so I keep my reference books close!

BTW......My wife is long past the day when she cares how much I pay for anything so she doesn't even ask anymore.

Very nice example.

May i ask you what's the size stamped on the leather ? Nice helmet

MAP
    ?

Quote by sysyphus View Post
    May i ask you what's the size stamped on the leather ? Nice helmet
    Looks like a sized 56. But let's wait for the OP to confirm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast