Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new M35 DD Heer

Article about: Well since my last posting how I was bumbed out becuase I thought I missed out on a chance to pick up a M35 DD from the same guy Iv bin picking everything else up from as you can read on my

FNG
    ?

Default My new M35 DD Heer

Well since my last posting how I was bumbed out becuase I thought I missed out on a chance to pick up a M35 DD from the same guy Iv bin picking everything else up from as you can read on my last posting about it, the glossy helmet and how the liner was? which I was hesitant on?

Well I was wrong, He was confused with another helmet so I met him at the Target parking lot and picked it up for $500 dollars...
    yes 500 USD. I took it home and I put it under a UV light to see what the heck this shiny crap someone put on it. It showed up neon green and you can see the traces so I took a very soft rag and see if it wold come off with a little Natural dish soap with no additives and prefumes and such, plant based stuff and it took it off with hardly any effort. I helt the flash light and just got the places it was added too. I just had to get the glossy crap off but did it very carefully. There are a little few traces of it left around and stuff which I left alone. I brought it back to the originial finish. THe deal ith the liner towards the back there are two small rivets that seperated if that makes sence.Im just going to leave it alone for now. My the sounds of it from my last posting it looked all orginal but here are some better pictures. It also has the dome stamp if you can make it out at all...
    It was a good week.

My new M35 DD HeerMy new M35 DD HeerMy new M35 DD Heer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M35 DD Heer   My new M35 DD Heer  

My new M35 DD Heer   My new M35 DD Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new M35 DD Heer
    P
    Many

FNG
    ?

I appologize about the sideways photos, I tried everything to fix it and I couldnt figure it out. Im on a crome book and its not even a real computer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M35 DD Heer   My new M35 DD Heer  

Nice helmet, amazing price, almost too cheap to be true , my neck hurts now though.. you can try opening the pictures in an image editing program like GIMP ( dunno if that's available on Chrome OS though) and just saving it as another file, then the orientation should be right. Works for me at least.
    Luis

FNG
    ?

Could you do it for me? I cant do it on this computer.

You have done extremely well with this helmet, and at a steal of a price.
    Well done.
    Nick

FNG
    ?

So this was my total haul. THere are no more badges and patches I got from this lot since I sold them all. Everything basically cost me right around 400 to 500 usd if I take away what I sold from this.My new M35 DD Heer

FNG
    ?

Cant do it on this computer. Basically you can just search the internet. Just use your imagination

Wow, those are some great deals.. That picture is the right way around though..

Turned some of your pictures so we don't all break our necks
    Luis

Attached Images Attached Images My new M35 DD Heer 

Textbook , super helmet and super deal you got.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast