Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need help identifying a World War 2 German helmet.

Article about: Hi all, I bought what looks like a Nazi World War 2 helmet at a swap meet. I have been doing a massive amount of research and have found nothing that looks like this helmet. It has been repa

CBH
    ?

WarHorse, don't take offence when told something is Fake. We here take no glory in telling people bad news, but it happens daily.
    This forum is simply here to share information and knowledge, you did ask for additional information, so don't be sore when told the truth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help identifying a World War 2 German helmet.
    P
    Many

HUGE UPDATE!!! After carefully taking the the rivets out of the helmet, they have stamped on them D&C 1941. I reaseached for a long long time and I believe it is a reissue helmet. I am sorry for taking what you said the wrong way Map, my apologies. Thank you all

If afraid all that may prove is the rivets are Third Reich. They could have been installed by whoever put the liner in, which is an "aged" repro liner. I still believe the helmet is Chinese made.

Quote by WarHorse View Post
    HUGE UPDATE!!! After carefully taking the the rivets out of the helmet, they have stamped on them D&C 1941. I reaseached for a long long time and I believe it is a reissue helmet. I am sorry for taking what you said the wrong way Map, my apologies. Thank you all
    At best this may be a post war fireman’s helmet that used old left over parts. But rivets with dates are also reproduced.

Hello Gentlemen,
    I have no Podracer in this race, i just want to let you know that while you're all bla bla-ing like crazy, someone, actually a VIP, is waiting for his helmet to return where it belongs...men it seems to me that you all don't know what kind of things the guy can do, don't mess with the force guys....simple advise...
    Thanks

Need help identifying a World War 2 German helmet.
    Last edited by JPhilip; 12-15-2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Jedi's correction

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3