Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

New ww1 Austrian/German helmet

Article about: pammy, great photos of the KuK !....I cant make anything out re/ink marks on your helmet, sorry. As for value, got to be around \\$800.

Default Re: New ww1 Austrian/German helmet

pammy, great photos of the KuK !....I cant make anything out re/ink marks on your helmet, sorry. As for value, got to be around $800.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New ww1 Austrian/German helmet
    P
    Many

?

hi,thank you so much and here is a drawling please dont laugh as its the best and its close maybe different,but this is what iam seeing as a ink stamp..thank you for the price ,as i just needed a close range price and i thank you so much!the ink stamp the top is more like the picture i drawn as the bottom is very faint..!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New ww1 Austrian/German helmet  

pammy......i take it, it is now on sale on E-Bay...ww1 german helmet M16/17 Austrian on eBay (end time 21-May-10 00:47:01 BST)......thats a shame, i thought you would of kept it.

?

hi,thank you as i did not know i could say iam selling on e-bay as i thought maybe against forum rulles?but i realy wanted to keep it and i do have a reseve on it,so if it does not reach my reserve iam going to keep it ..plus i wanted a ww2 helmet..what should i do.. but i realy wanted to thank you for your help on the helmet and if you realy think i can never find another and you want me to keep it i will..as iam new to the collecting thing and please if you think iam making a mastake,please tell me as i dont want to regreat it latter on down the road.. i mean,please tell me if these are like the ss and all the other daggers that go up every year?iam realy looking for a ss dagger ..it seams like the two most collected are helmets and daggers?am i right and these two groups go up more then others?i meen i know everything goes up but am i right abought the helmets and daggers being the most collected?
    Last edited by pammy; 05-15-2010 at 03:51 PM.

ian
    ?

pammy all colectors regret every sale sooner or later ,but needs must ,funds for what you want have to be found somewhere ,so one regreted sale = one wanted purchase if you know what i meen ,cheers ian

?

thanks ian,yes i know what you meen i think..i realy love this and working on getting more great things from the same guy!thank you realy guys you are all great!

?

Hi everyone,i know i have not been on in a while as i took sick and was in and out of the hospital and still going threw test and it realy *****! Well i might have to sell some things and wanted to give everyone on this wonderful forum first at the helmet and iam realy to sick to do the whole e-bay thing..well please if anyone is interested please pm me and make me an offer as iam going to need to pay some of these med . Bills and all..never thought this would happen ..well thanks everyone for all the help in the past ..

pammy, first I wish you a speedy recovery and good health, I wondered where you had got to !...sad to loose such a nice helmet, but when circumstances dictate in such a fashion.....then its your health and welfare first !...remember we are ALL custodians of our artifacts, looking after them for the next person in line and for future generations, you've done your bit. I am sure a good home will be found for that wonderful helmet.
    Cheers, Steve (Oradour).

Hi, Pammy.

I too had wondered why you were not on much these past weeks.
    Hope you get well soon, and will remain an active member on the forum !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4