Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Norwegian Reissue M35

Article about: Hello Forum, I normally collect mostly WW2 german helmets, but i´ve wanted an Norwegian reissue for some time, so i finally bought one! I couldnt say no to this one, as it has the most beau

Default Norwegian Reissue M35

Hello Forum,

I normally collect mostly WW2 german helmets, but i´ve wanted an Norwegian reissue for some time, so i finally bought one!
    I couldnt say no to this one, as it has the most beautiful, minty Norwegian Decals i have ever seen on one of these!
    Its an NS64, with the Lotn E.74, the linerband is definitly original german, about the leather i am unsure. It definitly looks like it saw some stuff, as you can clearly see a few big dents on the dome, under the new paint.

In any case a beautiful addition to my collection, and an underappreciated helmet in my Opinion, after so many have been destroyed for reenactors or on the search for WW2 Decals, these have become more rare to find too!

The pictures are the sellers, as it has yet to arrive.

Regards,
    Adravor

Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35Norwegian Reissue M35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norwegian Reissue M35
    P
    Many

Very nice helmet and in great condition! Well done Adravor.

These are going to increase in value as time goes on.
    Andy

Nice one, the leather is original WWII German, just dyed brownish red to kill fleas.
    Luis

The 'E' series shells were an early production lot for the Schwerte factory - ( pre-war around 1937 ) so it probably still has it's original 1938 dated reinforced liner band.

A real survivor in my view to have had THREE lives - before, during and after the war!!

AND the company still exists! Manufacturer of Nickel Wires, Bars, Billets, Ingots & more | Deutsche Nickel GmbH, Germany | Deutsche Nickel GmbH, Germany
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

A very nice pick up. Congrats!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice decals on that one.
    Congrat's!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice look it has. I know “0” about the Norwegian military so probs not on my list for my collection but a nice helmet all the same.
    Z