Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Norwegian reissued helmet.

Article about: Norwegian/German decals M40 Hi there,I'm new to the forum so hello to all.I was hoping someone might be able to add some insight on this helmet shell I picked up recently.The stamps are Q64

Apologies for my postings. I’m taking a long break from chasing these items. I’ve had no luck with it. Just one disappointment after another.

The owner has stated he won’t sell at any price, he’s leaving this to his son along with the other one. All the best lads. Take care.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norwegian reissued helmet.
    P
    Many

Take a chill pill mate one will come your way.

MAP
    ?

Quote by alexander11 View Post
    Apologies for my postings. I’m taking a long break from chasing these items. I’ve had no luck with it. Just one disappointment after another.

The owner has stated he won’t sell at any price, he’s leaving this to his son along with the other one. All the best lads. Take care.
    Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Take a chill pill mate one will come your way.
    Alexander,

Rene's comment is spot on.

It's a tough hobby, hard to find original items and affordable ones no less. Patience and study are key. Might take a year or more to find what you want but in the end it will be worth it.

We are here to help. It's a team effort. But we all need to put passions to the side and keep the focus and discussion on the item.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Strawballs.

Welcome to the forum. Better photos would certainly help us help you.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2