Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”

Article about: Hello all, I’ve been eyeballing this one for a while and want to save up and buy it. However the seller is saying it is an Untouched helmet but there are three white spots around the helme

Default NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”

Hello all, I’ve been eyeballing this one for a while and want to save up and buy it. However the seller is saying it is an Untouched helmet but there are three white spots around the helmet where you can see a crudely painted swastika that has been cleaned off. Along with a string chinstrap which I doubt is a wartime repair (It doesn’t seem very practical.) Maybe there’s a way to clean off the white patches? I would just like some second opinions as I have been looking for a battle damaged helmet for a while but I’m starting to think on passing this one up unless the seller will go lower on the price.

Thanks and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS64 ND M42 “Battle damaged”
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

All comes down to price. It's an original helmet with a dry liner. Some kid probably added the Swaz and string to play army as a kid.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That was my thoughts, he is asking 550 but in my eyes that is way up there, I would think nothing over 375? But I’m still thinking on it, I’m sure with some waiting there will be a better example.

MAP
    ?

$550 is a stupid price. Best wait for another.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks that was what I was thinking, without chasing it too much maybe I should offer a price just to see, 250-300 maybe? If it’s even worth pursuing that is.

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Thanks that was what I was thinking, without chasing it too much maybe I should offer a price just to see, 250-300 maybe? If it’s even worth pursuing that is.
    Offer what you feel is right.

Price is high for what might become two parts of a helmet, even if it does have a name inside.