Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Odd helmet finish

Article about: Just saw this helmet on Facebook for a whopping price of £2100 and looks really odd. No intention of buying it but I've never seen a helmet with this finish anywhere before - Assume its all

Default Odd helmet finish

Just saw this helmet on Facebook for a whopping price of £2100 and looks really odd. No intention of buying it but I've never seen a helmet with this finish anywhere before - Assume its all faked but found it quite interesting and stood out!

Thoughts? Would be quite interesting if it was in fact real.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Odd helmet finish   Odd helmet finish  

Odd helmet finish   Odd helmet finish  

Odd helmet finish  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Odd helmet finish
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Trying to be a woodchip camo. From these photos, not one for me.

Would need to see straight on decal photos as well as maker. But I don't like what I can see so far
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I've not seen woodchip camo helmets - will have to take a look. I bet he posted side on decal photos so people couldn't get too much detail to see they probably aren't real! not 100% sure though. It looks very unused and new !

MAP
    ?

Looks like the camo was added while the liner pins were out as well. If so, another red flag
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)