Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

“Normandy” Camo M35

Article about: What do you guys think of this I have no experience what so ever with Camo helmets but do love the look of it. But the green paint looks a little to new what do you guys think, worth pursuin

Default “Normandy” Camo M35

What do you guys think of this I have no experience what so ever with Camo helmets but do love the look of it. But the green paint looks a little to new what do you guys think, worth pursuing or run the other direction?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture “Normandy” Camo M35   “Normandy” Camo M35  

“Normandy” Camo M35   “Normandy” Camo M35  

“Normandy” Camo M35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement “Normandy” Camo M35
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It is one I would pass on.

Not so much for whether the camo is real or not (I really can't tell much from the photos but the underlying tan stands a good chance, not sure about the green).

The primary issue for me is the "package".

1) Assuming the camo is real, it is mostly worn away with not much visual appeal. If the helmet had a liner...at the right price you would be a complete lid and thus the condition of the camo might be acceptable.

2) Conversely, it the camo pattern/condition really "popped" visually and the liner was gone, at a decent price it would at least have some "shelf appeal"

But this helmet has little shelf appeal and is missing the liner.

These are just my own personal views.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

1+

And if you slow down a bit you might even get something half decent.

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    1+

And if you slow down a bit you might even get something half decent.
    Hi Giants, good advice there from Andy, try to look out for a better quality of helmet, this one may stand a chance regards the tan, but it is overall not that desirable. Leon.

Agree...good advice given

Curious that there doesn’t appear to be any green on the top of this stahlhelm. The green looks like the remains of a later overpaint, but the dunkelgelb is ok I think.

Camo’s are tough subjects , you will need to get decent photos to post here otherwise do no bother with it.
    Decal area close ups I consider starting points for any camo validation.

Not one for me. As said, visually it is not very attractive. Better to wait for something more appealing.
    Nick

It is a matter of taste as well as budget. It will be right for someone’s pocket, as long as it is original and not a wolf in sheep’s clothing,.

Stick to a good Heer or Luft to start with .... Complete with Liners.
    You can always go on to a Camo when you’ve got a bit more experience.

Personally I’d leave that one where it is.