Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Original German m40 camo helmet ?

Article about: Hello guys I am looking to buy this stahlhelm. It looks good to me but I would like to know what you guys think? Also what would be a fair price to pay ? It is listed for €2400. Thank you

Default Original German m40 camo helmet ?

Original German m40 camo helmet ?Hello guys I am looking to buy this stahlhelm. It looks good to me but I would like to know what you guys think? Also what would be a fair price to pay ? It is listed for €2400. Thank you in advance !
    Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?Original German m40 camo helmet ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German m40 camo helmet ?
    P
    Many

would you buy it without seeing a decal close-up ? Brave man.

There is a picture from the decal up close but I couldn’t really tell anything from it just looked fine to me will add it to the post.

Quote by Matthijs4554 View Post
    There is a picture from the decal up close but I couldn’t really tell anything from it just looked fine to me will add it to the post.
    The decal , if visible , is the start of any camo assessment... if that's fake the rest doesn't matter.

added the picture

?

For me decal looks "okay?" A bit patina though but I cant judge before havent seen good quality photos.

Well anyway, normandy camo arent in my favour. I am wondering what would experts here say.

Quote by Kraken View Post
    For me decal looks "okay?" A bit patina though but I cant judge before havent seen good quality photos.

Well anyway, normandy camo arent in my favour. I am wondering what would experts here say.
    I agree , the decal photo is kind of small to be 100% sure of it.
    Not 100% sure about the chinstrap either. Not a 2.4K camo in my opinion.

?

...well after he gives him 2.4 he would buy new Iphone 15 with new 48 megapixel camera... so we would find out it.

MAP
    ?

I agree with Frank. I would pass at that price and the open ? On the decal. Further, the leather looks to be in much better condition than the exterior. Possible? Yes. But still a concern
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)