Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original or not?

Article about: Hi guys, Sadly the pictures are not that good, but what do you think of this helmet? First impression, does it look okay? then i mean the yellow markings and the net + hooks.

Default Original or not?

Hi guys,

Sadly the pictures are not that good, but what do you think of this helmet? First impression, does it look okay? then i mean the yellow markings and the net + hooks.

Original or not?

Original or not?

Original or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or not?
    P
    Many

All good. Buy it ....now!

Just kidding friend in our internet community here unfortunately we are at the mercy of photos for a soklid evaluation. That means good photos. Maker. Model. Closeup of decal areas. Etc. I think there are rules to posting somewhere if you look at the pinned items above.

BUT. It looks like a German helmet shape at least. Liner looks a bit reddish and the paint inside looks a tad Norweigen green. But thats just a 1st impression...talking outta my Piehole (as my frind Andy likes to say) If you are serious about buying the helmet and the seller is serious about selling it .... He will give you an array of photos to peruse

Unfortunately it is impossible to tell. If you want to buy it, I’d highly recommend asking for more photos!

PaddyD00. You got me in the first half.. haha. Thanks anyway, that Norweigen green is usefull for me.

Looks like a dud to me.

M38
    ?

Agree with Frank. I don't see a liner band or chinstrap bales on that liner. Can't even tell for sure the shell is real. You should never think of buying a helmet based on photos like this.

Cheers,
    Terry