Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei or feuerwehr helmet help please

Article about: I have the opportunity to pick up from a guy in my neighborhood. He let me bring home to research. He is asking \\$450 as a Polizei helmet. I do not think the price is too bad if correct. I am

Default Polizei or feuerwehr helmet help please

I have the opportunity to pick up from a guy in my neighborhood. He let me bring home to research. He is asking $450 as a Polizei helmet. I do not think the price is too bad if correct.

I am trying too figure out if police or fire. I thought the tabs on the back were for the nape on a fire helmet but I have also seen them on the forum as accepted police helmets. I am a bit confused. The shell looks good to me but looks like it was repainted. The decals also look good comparing to other post that are accepted as good. I also am not sure the chin strap is not post war under my assumption that painted steel is post war. I am asking for other opinions please. All opinions and information is appreciate
    John

Polizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help pleasePolizei or feuerwehr helmet help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei or feuerwehr helmet help please
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Happy to be corrected but this is a feuerwehr helmet in my book
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

IMHO Feuerlöschpolizei / Feuerschutzpolizei

Thank you for the help with ID. Thoughts on decals and chinstrap?
    John

Nice feuer helmet as already said. All correct even if you see a shiny paint and great looking decals.
    It's a textbook example..that looks to be almost unissued