Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei square dip M34

Article about: This one I bought from Militärische Antiquitäten Emig in Germany about 2 years ago. Now I post it for evaluation as I am worried about the authenticity of the decalls as they look perhaps

Default Polizei square dip M34

This one I bought from Militärische Antiquitäten Emig in Germany about 2 years ago. Now I post it for evaluation as I am worried about the authenticity of the decalls as they look perhaps not 'aged' enough and I read about cracking of a decall when put above another that has been covered with another layer of paint. These decalls are 'cracked' but no reason to think that there is another decall under it. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei square dip M34   Polizei square dip M34  

Polizei square dip M34   Polizei square dip M34  

Polizei square dip M34   Polizei square dip M34  

Polizei square dip M34  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei square dip M34
    P
    Many

?

Pretty cool, how much did it cost you?

That's nice! Would look good in any collection!!

It did cost me 400 euro

When I took this pictures the helmet fell out of my hand and now this (once soft i suppose) material under the leather is crumbling out...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei square dip M34  

1000% CORRECT! A really nice aluminum M34 square dip Police helmet. I have a few with really dry orange foam rubber that comes out from time to time. Everything on yours is factory original. It's a really nice helmet. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    1000% CORRECT! A really nice aluminum M34 square dip Police helmet. I have a few with really dry orange foam rubber that comes out from time to time. Everything on yours is factory original. It's a really nice helmet. Jim G.
    When Jim speaks everybody listen !
    Solid.

Thanks all for the replies ! Is this what you people call the 'silver pulver' ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei square dip M34  

Quote by Helmcollector View Post
    Thanks all for the replies ! Is this what you people call the 'silver pulver' ?
    Yes it is the silver that is used on all TR decals , except tricolors , party shield , DRK and LW decals.
    Kriegsmarine decals have a gold pulver.

?

Eat it

(or keep it)