Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?

Article about: Hello hunters of militaria I picked this ugly looking helmet of a week ago very cheap at the local Kleinanzeigen. It have 5 holes for the liner, 2 made Postwar for the fire liner and 4 Littl

Default Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?

Hello hunters of militaria
    I picked this ugly looking helmet of a week ago very cheap at the local Kleinanzeigen.
    It have 5 holes for the liner, 2 made Postwar for the fire liner and 4 Little holes for the badges.
    One sieve was sadly missing
    Under the Postwar paint the helmet was black or the Original one was removed .
    The Vents drilled out and the 3 Rivet liner System
    This is Sadly not my main Field of collection and im not really know what I found
    Thanks for the help
    BR
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?   Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?  

Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?   Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?  

Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?   Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?
    P
    Many

Is it made of metal? The Vents look like the Vulkanfiber parade ones, but DDR firepolice helmets used the same vents. Its surely not one of those though, yours has more of an M18 shape.

Edit:

Found it, i think its an Austrian Parade helmet.

Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?

M34 helmet. There exist a lot of different models in different configurations.

Hi, thank a lot for your answers
    Yes, it is made of magnetic metal
    It seem to be the same helmet, but my example have holes for the aluminium Badges and no rivets for the Chinstraplugs
    I found it here in my Helmetbook under the SA Section
    IMO it seem to have the same shape like my one only with Vents

I would say for 5€ Including shipping i dont made everything wrong
    Best regards and have a wonderful weekend
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Postwar Reused Tranistional SA type Helmet?  

The firefighters use different metal decals. In the most cases they used the black, white, red decals and a swastika.

The SA helmet is a unique piece.

Your helmet model was produced with different Air systems. Here is the same model with the 3rd Air system.

M33 Stabswache Röhm - SA helmet

Hi, thank you very much for this Information. I got this type of helmet with the sieves you shown on the link also in my collection in Blue with a Luftschutzdecal on the front. It make sense to be the same model and the size seem to be the same
    BR
    Bavarian