Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Q64 late war m40 helmet reissued to west German polizei

Article about: I own a few of these type helmets and all were post war made quist m40 helmets but this one I notice the dn lot number on back and size above it so knew it was a early bgs helmet using late

Default Q64 late war m40 helmet reissued to west German polizei

I own a few of these type helmets and all were post war made quist m40 helmets but this one I notice the dn lot number on back and size above it so knew it was a early bgs helmet using late war m40 helmet shell, I believe the police decal is bavarian but correct me if I am wrong, just another example of ww2 German helmets used post war, side note does have another decal under paint and looks to still have the original fieldgreu under the post war paint

Thanks
    Jack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q64 late war m40 helmet reissued to west German polizei
    P
    Many

Like the Norwegian reissues it is nice to see one that hasn't been tampered with and turned back into a poor attempt at a fake. .....good pickup!!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Like the Norwegian reissues it is nice to see one that hasn't been tampered with and turned back into a poor attempt at a fake. .....good pickup!!

Dan
    I agree Dan, most were strip of paint and made to look like a original ww2 lid, I have 2 others post war made quist that are bgs helmets and they are harder to find now

I see the outline of the one decal, any sign of a decal on the other side ? Rear stamped Q...might have been a DD Police

Helmet is actually very nice. I like it

Nice helmet! This is the late police color and the second (and last) Police star decal. Under this paint you can see the early color (bluegreen) and the field grey area is the steel of the helmet shell.
    The decal under the paint it the first decal of the Bavarian Police.

Kind regards
    Basti