Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Real M42 Cammo??

Article about: Hello forum, I´m pretty sattisfied with my collection so far, as i have all the main models in my collection, so now i´m gonna move into a more expensive, and also harder field of collecti

I'm in the non-drinking club as well! I even influenced my girlfriend to stop drinking recently too which means our numbers are growing... pretty soon we will take over the world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real M42 Cammo??
    P
    Many

+1 .... My boozin days are over. Lets say I was a little TOO Irish for many years. Life is better without I find. Good on you young cats for choosing the less obvious path
    Z

I'll......hic ......have yours

Australia may be a dry continent, but not so the inhabitants....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Better pictures in sunlight would help to decide. From these photos my enthusiasm is not high.

TB

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I'll......hic ......have yours

Australia may be a dry continent, but not so the inhabitants....
    gotta stay hydrated down there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

3 weeks without a drink for me!

A day without beer is like a day without sunshine A few years ago the Missus and me were in a microbrewery pub in Berlin called Marcus Bräu, there were a couple of young American guys in there drinking Coke who we got chatting to, they asked how the beer was and how they'd love to have one but they were only 16. Imagine their surprise when i told them they were legal to drink beer in Germany, a couple of hours later i was helping the waiter to carry them outside to a taxi

Lost my pink but paydays only 3 days away.......

Here in America (you guys might have it as well) we have a drink called Mountain Dew. There's nothing special about it, no alcohol, just caffeine. If I drink just one can, I get really jittery, excitable, and downright looney. If I ever tried a beer, just one, I think I'll be singing Ein Heller und ein Batzen very poorly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3