Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Salty M40 Heer - Q68

Article about: Hello forum, I just stumbled about this. Its a Quist size 68 Singel Decal Heer helmet. It seems like the Eagel has been period overpainted, but the paint flaked partly off over time. The out

Well, that truly does suck, but as with many things, it happens to the best of us.
    At least you even received something, one time I found a nice SD Heer a few years ago for a very nice price and I never received anything..
    And there wasn't anything I could do anyway, because it looks like they even used a fake identity for their bank account.
    Sometimes when I deal with people I don't immediately trust when I text them, I google their names and see what comes up.
    Like here (which saved me some money indeed)
    M38 ET71 shell

Nevertheless, if you can get your money back, do your best to do so, don't let them get away having gotten the last laugh!

Luis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty M40 Heer - Q68
    P
    Many

?

it would have been a nice Q68 helmet! A shame that you have been scammed - better luck next time!
    I hope there is a way to get your money back.

Tobi

Don’t be too put off Adravor. It happens to most collectors.The first and last time I was scammed was 20 years ago when I got ripped off on a supposed SA dagger. Back then the net was pretty basic and I believed the guy that sold it to me with plastic grips. I was told that the German army had used Bakelite due to the shortage of wood etc. I was very inexperienced and fell for it hook line and sinker. Took a 15 year break from the hobby after that after that. Can you imagine the helmets I’d have now if I’d keep collecting!

Salty M40 Heer - Q68

Thanks again for all the kind comments! I already reported the seller, he sent me a picture of his bank card probably to seem more trustworthy, he is called Patrick Seiring, although the Package i recieved had a different name on it.

Its all a very weird situation, and i dont know why he even made the effort to still send me something, but better then nothing. I´m gonna try to sell the copy for as much as i can, declared as a copy of course.

Yeah Andy, i can imagine... there is a lot of shitty people out there. I was just lucky that i evaded every scam so far... thanks to you guys that is!
    It should have been my last helmet for this year, as i´m gonna study soon, and i will have definitly less money to spend. I wanted either an nice WW1 Helmet or a Quist made WW2 Helmet, but the WW1 was questionable as you remember, so i sent it back... and this post was the attempt of getting an nice large quist...

I think i´m probably gonna stay with the Russian M35 i posted a while ago and which will arrive once the corona restrictions are loosend in Russia and Finnland, and make that my last helmet for this year.

Name ALL names for the thief, post pictures of the return address and give us his ebay account. Post a picture of his bank card. ID the SOB.

The Return Adress is a fake, the Name is Robert Schuhmann, which is a german composer ( A scammer that is into classical music, interesting ) and the adress leads to a Road in Berlin where there isnt even a House.

I suspect he is actually from Düren, as the Newspapers used to ship the helmet safely are from Düren.

Salty M40 Heer - Q68
    This is the picture of the card he sent me, its questionable if it is his own i would say.

His Ebay Kleinanzeigen Account is called XXx and i dont think he will use it again, he sold two helmets (I know he scammed another person, but i sadly cant contact him, as you cant search for Users on Kleinanzeigen.) and now will probably move on to the next one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2