Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

some info or link on m34 civic helmets please.

Article about: Hi guys looking for some info on the above please like how long after ww2 we're they used?we're there makers stamps or not?the differances in the liner and chinstraps?hope everyone's good th

Default some info or link on m34 civic helmets please.

Hi guys looking for some info on the above please like how long after ww2 we're they used?we're there makers stamps or not?the differances in the liner and chinstraps?hope everyone's good thanks as always in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some info or link on m34 civic helmets please.
    P
    Many

?

Not sure if you'll find the answers you seek but this might help!

About Civic helmets – German Helmet Vault

Thanks Tobias already checked that site just deals with ww2 variants i'm after postwar info but cheers for your help.......

MAP
    ?

Jake,

I'm not aware of any decent post war usage reference materials out there. But like the link above shows, there are endless variations of these helmets as well as liners, straps, etc. Markings on them were sometimes stamped, glued on paper or decal transfers or nothing.

They were certainly re-used post war ( a lot by the Czech's) and even with some new German production as well, like the glow in the dark plastic helmets used in germany.

Four Bees: Deutsch Feuerwehrhelm, West German Fire Helmet 1992
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Mike for that link so that kind of sorts out date wise with the DIN number prefixes but what about before 1962?and after 1945? we're they produced within this time frame?also we're there pieces made with no stamp markings whatsoever and if so what time frame would they fit into.?cheers for help guys.