Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet

Article about: Here is one I have had for quite a while - a square dip M34 double decal Fire Police helmet complete with an excellent size 54 liner and “Y-strap” chin strap assembly. The shell is unmar

Default Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet

Here is one I have had for quite a while - a square dip M34 double decal Fire Police helmet complete with an excellent size 54 liner and “Y-strap” chin strap assembly. The shell is unmarked. The liner has tabs for a leather neck flap but the flap has been lost to time. It was factory painted blue-grey and left the factory with a comb which was removed. The holes were not covered. The paint is in fairly good shape with some storage scrapes and scratches. The Police Adler is excellent but the Party Shield took an unfortunate hit before I acquired the piece. A relatively uncommon example due to the color. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet   Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet  

Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet   Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet  

Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet   Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet  

Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Square Dip Blue/Grey M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice Jim. Not a color combo I see much
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A very hard to find variant Jim, I think this is the first time I've seen this color with decals applied. Thanks for showing it!