Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stahlhelm - Wasserfund

Article about: Stahlhelm - außergewöhnlich gut erhaltener Wasserfund (Kenner wissen was das für ein Helm ist), Hersteller: ET 66, Lot-Nummer 4951, die grüne Original-Lackierung wurde mit einen Tarnanst

Default Stahlhelm - Wasserfund

Stahlhelm - außergewöhnlich gut erhaltener Wasserfund (Kenner wissen was das für ein Helm ist), Hersteller: ET 66, Lot-Nummer 4951, die grüne Original-Lackierung wurde mit einen Tarnanstrich versehen,
    das Abzeichen wurde dabei überstrichen dort hat sich der Lack gelöst und das Abzeichen ist an dieser Stelle schwach sichtbar geworden, noch ca. 80% Originallackierung vorhanden.

Das Leder ist für eine Wasserfund noch sehr weich, nicht brüchig, nur die hintere Naht hat sich durch die Lagerung im Wasser aufgelöst.

Der Helm wurde nicht restauriert, nur oberflächlich gereinigt ist praktisch noch im Fundzustand!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelm - Wasserfund
    P
    Many

Steel helmet - exceptionally well-preserved water find (connoisseurs know what kind of helmet that is), manufacturer: ET 66, lot number 4951, the green original paintwork was given a camouflage coating, the badge was painted over, the paint has come loose there and the badge has become faintly visible at this point, approx. 80% of the original paintwork is still present. The leather is still very soft for a water find, not brittle, only the back seam has dissolved due to being in the water. The helmet was not restored, only superficially cleaned and is practically still in the condition it was found!

MAP
    ?

To be honest, the phot of the decal on the right side of the helmet is a bit blurry. Plus I would like to see a photo of the other side to see if there are traces of a decal.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

photo of the other side

?

What decal is that? Black and silver, but doesn't quite look SS; would Polizei have been placed on the right side?

MAP
    ?

I would just be guessing. I can't see any clues that would lead me to believe it was on type vs another

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

'Wasserfund (Kenner wissen was das für ein Helm ist)'
    He is a bit mysterious about the term 'wasserfund'...Just a thought, maybe he means 'wassershutzpolizei', a decall that does not exist ?

MAP
    ?

I was assuming was found in some type of bogg. They usually preserve organic materials very well given the low oxygen levels.