Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Steel Helmet Dealers

Article about: Dear all, I would like to enlarge my collection of German Steel Helmet. Since I am quite new to collecting, I would be very thankful if you could share with me the details of respected and t

Default Steel Helmet Dealers

Dear all,

I would like to enlarge my collection of German Steel Helmet. Since I am quite new to collecting, I would be very thankful if you could share with me the details of respected and trustworthy dealers.
    I would like to purchase a helmet in average/good condition not for overpriced.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel Helmet Dealers
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Have you looked at any of the forum sponsors?

Here is an old thread of helmet dealers (mostly US based)

Australia Helmet Dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

An old mentor of mine once said: "when you're ready to buy a house, look at every house you can for six months. Then for the next six months look at only those that you have determined will fit your needs. When the right one comes, you will be ready."

This is a very general statement toward housing, but basically boils down to: don't jump at the first one you find. The same applies to helmets. There are plenty out there. Save the money for good example. Don't buy someone else's problems. There will always be another. Don't jump at anything that looks cheap, because it probably isn't. Good deals come with patience and perseverance.

Get everything checked out before you buy one from experienced dealers...
    Also all nice collectable helmets are overpriced.