Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein

Article about: Hello Gentleman, new found: One of the first test helmets at the beginning of the early 1930s for the Berlin fire brigade. Here a Vulkanfiber helmet made by Robert Lubstein Berlin. Note that

yes!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein
    P
    Many

is this the Berlin Chief Helmet? I want to visit the Berli FD Museum next time.

Yes, EREL Berlin, Fiber Hemet with this front shild. Chief and Co-Chief. all the same hemlets. the normal fire fighters without golden oak leaf. ;-)

test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein

Wagener has an enamel sign with black and white Prussia on his helmet

- - ------- - -

Wow ..... I'm speechless. Where are the helmets?

Here some more pictures. The company logo is no longer there, but you can still see where it was attached. You can also see the pre-drilled holes for the protective comb in the helmet and on the padding plate.
    test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubsteintest helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubsteintest helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubsteintest helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubsteintest helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubsteintest helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein

The qualified name "Goldbach" is interesting. The last chief of the Berlin fire brigade was General Walter Goldbach

?

this is a whole new realm!!

?

Hello, I recently saw this post and I also wanted to add something from myself. I have a firefighter's helmet of this type, it is made of vulcanfibre, it probably belonged to the commander. The interior has only been partially preserved, and the helmet has become slightly deformed and cracked over the years, which is typical for them. I'm sending photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein   test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein  

test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein   test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein  

test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein   test helmet Berlin Fire Dept early 1930s by ER EL, Robert Lubstein  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2