Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Are these German helmets good?

Article about: Hello, do these helmets look good? The paint looks a little off. I know little about German helmets so I would like to get an opinion from you guys. Thanks in advance Original WWII WW2 Germa

MAP
    ?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Thanks for the reassurance, David. I'm glad to hear I am not babbling nonsense
    I'd hope to be knowing what to look for on late war Q M40s, after all, I've had one.. though on the opposite end of the condition scale
    Luis
    Your responses are thought out and disciplined. You don't jump in with responses without explanations as you take the time analyzing the item...and you do add caveats. I have observed that even if you get something wrong (we all do) you learn from it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these German helmets good?
    P
    Many

Happy to be proved wrong as the initial pictures did little to encourage me these being good.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Your responses are thought out and disciplined. You don't jump in with responses without explanations as you take the time analyzing the item...and you do add caveats. I have observed that even if you get something wrong (we all do) you learn from it.
    Thank you for that, MAP. Tbh, what would I be doing on this forum if I weren't going to learn from my mistakes, that'd be dumb since after all I am still very new to helmet collecting and the best way to learn is from mistakes haha
    Luis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4