Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Troublesome EF SS?

Article about: What do you guys make of this EF m42 that sold on Collectors Guild? Doesnt look like a good EF decal to me. As pointed out in database graphic anomalies are unheard of with EF decals or are

?

Agree 100%......a dangerous leap of faith taken by that buyer and a decal that will always merit a headscratch. Far safer to shop for textbook examples in todays marketplace.

Robt.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Troublesome EF SS?
    P
    Many

Quote by RGD51 View Post
    Agree 100%......a dangerous leap of faith taken by that buyer and a decal that will always merit a headscratch. Far safer to shop for textbook examples in todays marketplace.

Robt.
    And that's it in a nutshell, there are always "experienced collectors/dealers" who will try and convince people with a "variation" theory, but my opinion is why the hell take the chance? Textbook helmets are there to be purchased so get one of those, this one while holding some merits is not worth the "niggle" in the back of the mind, in fact it would be more than a niggle to me and be a waste of money. I bracket this one in the same bin as a Champers!! Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2