MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unused Strache army helmet decal.

Article about: Recent find by a good friend of mine is this ED STRACHE unused helmet decal, i thought you Third Reich chaps would like to see it, its silver backed, so its an army eagle version. Notice the

Default Unused Strache army helmet decal.

Recent find by a good friend of mine is this ED STRACHE unused helmet decal, i thought you Third Reich chaps would like to see it, its silver backed, so its an army eagle version. Notice the cross hairs/lines printed on the paper applicator, obviously for lining up the decal (by sight !) prior to application, also the maker name,' ED STRACHE WARNSDORF 'printed upon the chest of the eagle outline,. Ive advised my friend to display the decal in a small photo frame, but he seems quite content to have a go and try to apply it to a model 1940 helmet he has, oh dear ! i can only advise !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unused Strache army helmet decal.   Unused Strache army helmet decal.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unused Strache army helmet decal.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Unused Strache army helmet decal.

If he trys it, it will crumble and flake. I have one for sale exactly like that sandwiched between 2 pieces of clear perspex. Tell your friend NOT to try it, it will only end in tears

Bad idea Take care because some guys sadly know how to reapply decals and the Strache is one of the most used

What a stupid thing to do , the decal like this will keep it's value better than applying it to an incorrect configuration.