Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?

Article about: Today with another military collector friend in a Belgium military shop we found this (very) lightweight helmet. The owner of the shop was not convinced of the authenticity of the helmet. My

Default Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?

Today with another military collector friend in a Belgium military shop we found this (very) lightweight helmet. The owner of the shop was not convinced of the authenticity of the helmet. My friend bought it for a low price and I wonder if maybe he has done a good job by bying it ? Could this be an authentic parade helmet ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?   Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?  

Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?   Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?  

Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?   Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a fibreglass DDR Feurwehrhelm or fire fighter helmet. So the paint and decals shouldn’t be on there.

?

Yes,
    GDR fire brigade helmet... With new liner, paint and decals...
    This is what the helmet looked like in GDR times
    Greetings
    kabl
    Kunststoffhelm Feuerwehr DDR, ungereinigt, defekt, 20,00 €

?

For future reference,Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?Very lightweight German Heer parade helmet : real or fake ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Decals are fake and the shell itself is not wartime.

MAP
    ?

Just saw this. No way, no how. Agree with what's been posted, fake decals

Regardless, not a configuration you would see war time
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Frank and others...once a dealer himself says he has doubts about it should be a double red flag....

Quote by Helmcollector View Post
    Thanks Frank and others...once a dealer himself says he has doubts about it should be a double red flag....
    Yes I have to admit it is a weird way to buy helmets :-)

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Yes I have to admit it is a weird way to buy helmets :-)
    Probably only the dealer who sold it was happy to get rid of it for money.