Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Video: The Production of the Stahlhelm

Article about: Hello Forum, I dont know if this has been posted before, but here is an Origina propagandal Video showing the production of german helmets. Is a really intersting, as its giving more insight

Default Video: The Production of the Stahlhelm

Hello Forum,

I dont know if this has been posted before, but here is an Origina propagandal Video showing the production of german helmets. Is a really intersting, as its giving more insight in the production of the helmets we all collect!

YouTube

Also note the bullet test in the last section of the video, absolutely not realistic, an K98 bullet would have probably gone straight trough at this angel.

And here another interesting Video, same fashion, different country. The same video but in the Communist Version, made with the Stahlhelm M56.

YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Video: The Production of the Stahlhelm
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Been posted many times but always good to see it again. I've always like the decal application. And for the first time I noticed that when the helmets were hung up, they appeared to be hanging by a chinstraps. It was always my understanding that the chin straps were not added at the factory but at the depot level...but this is just something I read many years ago.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)